You’re about to leave the country for an extended period in 25 days, 10 of which you are working, so remember:
1. Agree to cat sit for a friend for 9 days.
2. Forget your car needs to be MOT’d and not have a few days space in which to book it in.
3. Try to book tickets for the Olympics, even though they’re almost over.
4. Agree to several Tai Chi lessons/practice sessions with several people, all of which take a full morning or afternoon.
5. Forget a million other things you should be doing but haven’t written down.
6. Say “Yes” to everything!
Stick to these 6 things and you world will be a joyous flurry of chaos. Nothing like keeping on your toes eh? 😉